Each June, we invite all of our Smithsonian Affiliates to Washington, D.C., to participate in our Smithsonian Affiliations National Conference. We host sessions, workshops, tours, and receptions designed to give you more tools to make the most of your Affiliation. We’re currently planning the 2012 conference, and would like your feedback.
- Is there a session you’d like us to organize?
- Is there a Smithsonian museum you’d like to visit in a behind-the-scenes tour?
- Are there resources that you’d like to have better access to?
- Are you working on an app? What uses of technology would you like to share with your fellow Affiliates?
Please tell us! Your input helps us craft a conference that helps you fulfill your organization’s mission and hopefully, inspires you in the year ahead.
And of course, we’re interested in your dislikes too.
- Do we not allow enough time in between sessions?
- Would you like different speakers, food or transportation?
- Would you like us to bring back the ice cream social instead of a happy hour reception? We want to know!
Please drop us a line! Send all suggestions, comments, and critiques to BugbeeE@si.edu. You’re our shareholders- help us do a better job. Thank you!
Mark your calendar- The Affiliations National Conference is scheduled for June 12- 14, 2012!
2011 Conference photos: