1. Submit a narrative report of up to one page describing your event
2. Distribute and collect brief evaluation forms used to inform future National Youth Summits. Evaluation forms will be provided.
3. Provide at least three photographs from the event, including captions and credit lines (including screen shots of any digital programming) Affiliates are responsible for obtaining photo permissions. An additional photo release form will be provided to extend permission to the Smithsonian.
4. Submit event attendance totals, including number of online RSVPs, total live views, and engagement numbers (how many likes, comments, reposts, etc.)
5. Promote the Summit using approved logos and images. All promotional material must be reviewed by the Smithsonian Affiliations office.