The Las Vegas Natural History Museum has downloadable STEM lesson plans for students in grades K-12:
- PRE-K – Life Science: Students use their 5 senses to explore the world around them.
- K-1 – Life Science: Students explore animal attributes and report observations.
- 2-3 – Adaptations: Students explore animal adaptations and habitats.
- 4-5 – Temperature vs Matter: Students explore how temperature affects different pieces of matter.
- 6-8 – Fossil Stories: Students explore animal hereditary traits
- 9-12 – Citizen Scientist: Conservation: Students build their own national park