Las Vegas Natural History Museum
From the desert to the ocean, from Nevada to Africa, from prehistoric times to the present, the Las Vegas Natural History Museum takes young and old alike on a learning adventure around the world.
Resources you can use
The Las Vegas Natural History Museum has downloadable STEM lesson plans for students in grades K-12:
- PRE-K – Life Science: Students use their 5 senses to explore the world around them.
- K-1 – Life Science: Students explore animal attributes and report observations.
- 2-3 – Adaptations: Students explore animal adaptations and habitats.
- 4-5 – Temperature vs Matter: Students explore how temperature affects different pieces of matter.
- 6-8 – Fossil Stories: Students explore animal hereditary traits
- 9-12 – Citizen Scientist: Conservation: Students build their own national park
702.384.3466 ext 223
Collaborate with us
The LVNHM is looking for partners to help produce humanities-related videos. Examples of the types of videos looking for collaborators can be found here: The -ologist Series
Find more educational videos on the Las Vegas Natural History Museum YouTube Channel.